Polypropylene has excellent chemical resistance and is strong but lightweight. It is easy to machine or fabricate and can be bonded using a variety of plastic welding techniques. It is also FDA compliant and can be used in food processing environments.
- Semiconductor Processing
- Water Pumps
- Fume Hoods
- Orthopedic Appliances
- Clicker Plates
- Wash Booths
- Tank Liners
- Laboratory Equipment
- FDA-compliant for use in the food industry (in most forms).
- Operating temperatures can range from minus 20 to over 180ºF.
- Polypropylene Sheets – Thicknesses range from 0.02" to 2.75". Depending on thickness, sheet sizes are typically 48" x 96" up to 60" x 120".
- Polypropylene Rods – Welding rod diameters range from 0.125" to 0.187". Standard rod diameters range from 0.25" to 9". For diameters below 2.25", standard lengths are 8' or 10'; for diameters 2.25" and greater, standard lengths are 4'.
- Polypropylene Tubing – Available in straight lengths or coils. Because minimum orders may apply, contact us for details.
- Polypropylene Sheet Colors – Black or Natural.
- Polypropylene Rod Colors – Black or Natural.