Performance plastics provide numerous advantages for any manufacturing operation. They’re lightweight, hold up well under extreme conditions and are an excellent cost-effective alternative to metal.
- Acetal (POM)
- Acetate (AC)
- Acrylonitrile-ButadieneStyrene (ABS)
- Acrylic (PMMA)
- Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC)
- Glycol Modified Polyester Terephthalate (PETG)
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Bushings and bearings
- Electrical insulators
- Gears, manifolds, pulleys, cams
- Parts Carriers
- Slide Pads
- Valve Components
- Corner Tracks, Rails, & Bumpers
- Lightweight (easier to handle, store, and less Reliable, durable, and long-lasting
- Easy to fabricate
- May eliminate the need for additional lubrication
- Excellent electrical properties
- Minimizes wear on mating metal parts
- High strength-to-weight ratio
Did You Know?
The manufacturing sector is a major part of the
economy as it accounts for nearly 16% of the global ?
GDP in 2018.