Moving materials from one place to another seems like it should be simple, but to do it quickly and costeffectively requires specialty equipment featuring performance plastics.
- Acrylic (PMMA)
- Nylon (PA)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polyetheretherketone (PEEK)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Polyethyleneterephthalate (PET)
Material Handling Applications
- Bearings, bushings, bearing cages
- Wear pads
- Cams/cam followers
- Edge guards/profiles
- Auger edge strips
- Low coefficient of friction
- Noise and vibration attenuation
- High flexibility for ease of installation
- Abrasion resistant
- Static dissipative and conductive grades
- Corrosion resistant
- Impact resistant
- Light transmission/clarity
- Temperature resistance (hot or cold)
Did You Know?
Conveyor belts date back to 1795, when they were
made of leather and used for very short distances.
Today, the longest single conveyor belt in the world
is in the phosphate mines of the Western Sahara. It
measures 61 miles in length.