Midland Plastics carries a large stocking inventory of flexible industrial plastic tubing for a multitude of applications. Whether your requirement is for pharmaceutical, food or beverage, laboratory, medical, or something else, chances are we have suitable industrial plastic tubing for your application. Many types of tubing we carry are FDA, 3-A, and NSF compliant.
In addition, tubing specifications can be tailored to meet temperature, abrasion, chemical or permeation resistance, and sterile environments. Many of the tubing types we carry for applications requiring higher operating pressures come in braided, reinforced versions to accommodate the higher pressure.
See the complete list of applications for our industrial plastic tubing below.
- Beverage Dispensing
- Fluid Management
- Chemical Processing
- Food Processing
- Peristaltic Pumps
- Milk and Dairy Processing
- Laboratory Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Fuel Lines
- Industrial Equipment
- Many options, including FDA-, 3-A- and NSF-compliant varieties.
- Can be tailored to meet temperature, abrasion, chemical or permeation resistance, and sterile-environment requirements.
- Flexible Tubing Lengths - Available in 25', 50', 100' and 500' lengths, depending on type and size. Custom lengths may be available.
- Flexible Tubing Inner diameters - Inner diameter dimensions (I.D.) as small as .010", and as large as 6", are available. Tubing type determines the ultimate size availability.